Thursday, August 29, 2013

What if

What if our lives were a dream, and everything we thought we knew wasn't what it may seem?

What if I never knew love? Then I would have never met such a blessing like you from the Lord above.

What if I never knew pain? Then I would never appreciate my new found gain.

What if I believed when people said I would fail? Then I would have only failed myself and wouldn't prevail.

What if I was afraid to succeed? But fear is only a choice and I MUST succeed.

What if I was never born? But it's no time to feel like a victim; though I am broken I am not torn.

What if I fail? But giving up is never an option and through God I will prevail.

What if, what if, what if...is what I always ask myself;  but it's more important to appreciate what is and remember what will be, then to dwell on what was and what might be. Remember what you are and appreciate what you were because who you were made you who you are destined to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment