Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thoughts I could not speak

I admit I'm scared to love you; because you'll bring me to feelings I'm scared to feel but they feel right. And as I lay here at night I feel like I don't even deserve you. You treat me like I'm at the top when I'm my lowest. And if ever I met a decent woman you might just be the truest. Feelings like these I have now are the newest; but it's okay because it's no way I'm letting you go. And I don't want to mess up what we've got going and  knowing that you care for me the way you do puts a smile on my face every time. I don't even feel like I deserve you because you're a woman with vision, while I'm a man with visions too afraid to accomplish them; because I'm worried I'm not good enough. The eyes never lie and I realize that I will love you. My heart is yours to keep if you want it. I'm scared that I'll lose you from my own fears because I haven't felt like this in years. Honestly what's there to be afraid of? When I have a blessing like you from above. And I feel like your love would be the loveliest if that even makes sense. But you can never truly make sense of love because at times it can make you sense. I'm ready to settle down and have you as my one and only but the only thing that's stoping me is fearing that maybe I'm not even the best man for you. But that's just my insecurity talking; deep down I know no other man will make you feel the way I do. No other man will love you the way I will; yet and still I'm here in doubt. You make it easy to let go of all those fears though and where this may go I don't know. But what I do know is you're the woman of my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment