Monday, April 15, 2013

You're Someone Else's

How can I care for you when you're someone else's, we laugh and talk about the day we can be together; but you're someone else's. Your smile as bright as the sun shining on a day brand new, and your laugh that lights up a dim lit room, but you're someone else's. You're someone else's and I'm fine with that, no pressure or feelings there because you're someone else's; but I know deep down this is wrong, is it bad I don't care? And all I can think about is the next moment you and I can be together as we gaze in each others eyes like two kids in love; but the fact still remains that you're someone else's. A secret that you and I share; no one else even knows but God himself, but you don't care and I don't care that you're someone else's...But the truth is we should, even though I'm enjoying myself and enjoying you too. Knowing I can make you say and do things that he can't. Bring you to plateaus you thought weren't even possible to reach. The fact I can make you moan and scream is like music to my ears; but...it's...still...wrong. This is like a game and I'm winning; but truthfullly I should be ashamed, because you're someone else's....

No comments:

Post a Comment