Thursday, April 13, 2017

My Guardian Angel

I miss you Grandma, your  advice and the way you would always make things better. The laughs we shared, you always cared and you never made me feel like I couldn't do anything. You were my strength when I felt weak, my everything. I miss you everyday that passes by, I wish I could hold you one last time. I feel like you made everything so much better. Even now I hear your hearty laugh, and see your smile. The way your eyes would light up every time you would tell my sisters and I stories of you being in South Carolina. How you traveled all the way to New York City on the East Side of Harlem to make a new life with our grandfather. It hurts me that you're not near, every year that passes by. I love you deeply and I wish that I could hear your voice one last time to let me know everything will be alright. But you're my guardian Angel now. Protecting me from all Manner of evil in this world. The times I find myself being lost I think of you and everything feels so much better. It's Almost like you're letting me know you have everything under control. Anyway Grammy, I Love you and I miss you; and I won't ever tell you Goodbye, But I will say I'll see you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment