Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our Imperfect Perfection

Can we just be together forever; grow old and potentially fall in Love? Just let the past be the past and let the bright future we have weed out anything dark. My fear isn't that I'll lose you, but fall so deep for you that not one expression will be able to define my feelings for you. Whenever I look at you I get lost in your eyes. You look back at me and I realize at that moment nothing else matters because I'm with you...Everything I say at this moment is only a reflection of all that I feel for you. I'll let my words be the mirror; showing you those emotions unseen by the naked eye. I promise that I can be the man you trust if you allow me to be. I know I'm not perfect and I honestly don't want to be; but I know we are perfect together. Your smile warms me even when this world gives me the cold shoulder. You listen attentively to what I tell you, lending an ear when I feel like no one else cares. But you; I know you care. I feel like I've known you all my life, like we were two distant lovers in another lifetime. And whether or not you say you Love me, at some point and time I know there is something there. I take you for who you are and not for who you were. Started off as friends yet close to lovers; emotions got involved and our true feelings arose. And I don't want to lose what we have, so before we say or do something we regret let's rewind what happened and move past it. So let's focus on what's going to make what we have last beyond forever. Grow old and have kids and still feel the spark that we had when we crossed paths years earlier. The Good, the bad and ugly; I accept you for who you are and want to potentially Love you for it. If I had to go through all that I have all over again I would; just knowing I'll have the opportunity to have a woman as beautiful, caring and sincere as you are in my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment