Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dentist Removes her Ex-boyfriend's teeth out of Revenge

   Now I saw this story and I thought to myself I can't be reading what I see right now. A man went to his EX girlfriend who is a dentist to remove out his aching tooth, but he got a lot more then he bargained for. Check out the link for the full story, Watch "Dentist Takes Revenge On Ex-Boyfriend By Pulling Out All His Teeth" on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. let this be a lesson to you guys out there especially, be VERY CAREFUL of a woman who's been scorned by you. She can do some pretty unimaginable things to you, and I don't mean that in a good way whatsoever.

    I use to hear the saying about a woman scorned all the time and this story shows me exactly what that definition means now. She may have been unprofessional for doing that to him, but he should have definitely used common sense. Why would he even put himself in that situation in the first place? But she's looking to face 3 years in prison for her actions. He may have lost his teeth, but she's losing 3 years of her life for doing that and her licence to be a dentist I hope it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment