Saturday, May 19, 2012

Will Smith smacks reporter for unwanted kiss

   This is the footage I saw online Watch "Will Smith Smacks Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him In The Mouth At The MIB 3 Red Carpet" on YouTube and Will Smith was definitely justified for doing this. I think that was bold of that reporter to do that honestly. Before Will Smith is a celebrity he's a human being first, and that action was way out of line on the behalf of that reporter. I would be a lair if I told you that I didn't watch the link above a few times, and laughed each and every time I saw it. First off Will Smith was nice to even give the man a hug to start off with, especially since MOST celebs don't even give that much to people. Then the fact that he was so invasive and persistent to give an unwanted kiss was even more ridiculous.
  
   Just to see the look on the man's face of embarrassment was what became the cake topper for me. I honestly feel like my first instinctive action would be to haul off; and sucker punch the man. However, Will Smith was a class act, and simply just gave the man a slight back slap on the mouth. Writing this post even now is making me laugh because that reporter definitely was beyond bold for his actions. Hopefully he won't make it a habit to carry out his fantasies on any other celebrity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment