Thursday, June 7, 2012

HEAVENLY DIME PIECE entry#1

  So I thought that I would give something new and sexy. Something that would showcase some of the most beautiful women that GOD placed on the face of this earth. So I came up with "Heavenly Dime Piece", but honestly it's being re-introduced. Years ago during the MySpace era I made Heavenly Dime Pieces, doing the same thing. A page strictly dedicated to the most beautiful women (or what I thought was beautiful when I was younger at the time). Now I've got this fast forwarding years later and I'm going to show you mouth watering women.

     Now I've known this beautiful woman Kennesha Thomas for years now. Humbled demeanor, great personality, somewhat shy but aggressive when she needs to be. She's definitely going places and I told her she should model. Even if not on a runway at least print work.
I mean you look at her and tell me if I'm wrong or not. I know potential whenever I see it and she's got it. She's from Jersey too and very intelligent. She would make any guy that wants to pursue her VERY happy, because she's got all the right attributes for a potential future wife.

   So definitely give Ms Thomas a round of applause for not only being beautiful but going to college, working, and blessing this earth with her presence. I have a few links you can hit her up at below, so go ahead and added them. Oh, and you're welcome, just make sure you respect her and come correct. You'll definitely be seeing more beautiful women on Heavenly Dime Piece, so stay tuned for more...

Links to add of Ms Kennesha Thomas:

Twitter - twitter.com/Neshagotit
Instagram - @itszNesh_


No comments:

Post a Comment