Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lifestyles and Life lessons

    It's moments like the one I'm experiencing now where I feel alone. That there's no one that understands exactly how I feel and what I'm going through. I have much to be blessed and happy about, especially since I'm still here. Alive and kicking with my soul still in tact. I've been having a very trying time as of late and I'm in need of many answers from the man upstairs. I ALWAYS try to keep up an optimistic mindset, even when I find that situations in my life are trying to overwhelm me. I just realize more and more that the road I trod will never be an easy one, and I'm not expecting it to be either. But I do wish that there were more people there then my family. However, Realistically that's the only people that will always wind up being there.

    I don't know, maybe I just expect way too much from people. I've always felt like my level of loyalty and care was much more then it should have been for most people anyway. But that's nothing to feel bad about right? I just know I'll ALWAYS keep my head held high even when things aren't looking so great. You must believe in something, even when it looks like believing appears it's not getting anywhere. I never keep a defeated spirit, and life always has a way of moving in your favor when you just let GOD handle the rest.

   I realize you should never really put your very all into anyone who doesn't do that with you. I guess it's me growing up, not putting all my eggs in one basket. I haven't given up on people, I've just given up on investing unwarranted time into those that don't deserve it anyway. Yea, that's what it is. Life is an interesting situation, that's what makes it so great in the first place. Never give in or give up, just move forward and stay Persistent. Because Persistent Men Excel....

No comments:

Post a Comment