Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HEAVENLY DIME PIECE entry#2

   So here we are again with Heavenly Dime Piece, and I'm here to show you yet another beautiful woman in entry#2. This Mixed beautiful woman from Brooklyn, New York who now resides out in Lakeland, Florida is an up and coming model. I asked her personally if I could use her in my brand new series and she was more then up for it. She honestly has the potential to be on the level of a Victoria Secret model if you ask me. Now I don't say this lightly either, I truly do see her on the cover of magazines and on billboards worldwide. She just needs to be coached a little bit, so she can learn her own unique style. I'm sure that those who see her will be more then happy to glance at her.

   I've always felt like I was able to scout out the perfect talent. It doesn't matter what industry, when I see potential I feel it in my bones. You want the kind of person that will look good in your clothing, or make your music video more appealing, then ms Ariella Diaz Is definitely the way to go. Some of the greatest models in the world got their start because someone saw gave them a chance. At this moment I don't have the power to sign models, but I do know quite a few people in the industry. So those who know me know I only seek out the best, and in this "Heavenly Dime Piece" series that's exactly what I'll give you.

    So definitely look out for more of Ariella Diaz, remember that you saw her here first. Until next time look out for more of the most appealing women GOD created; in my Heavenly Dime Piece entries. I'll continue to bring you the most tantalizing women, and you can bet I keep my promises!

Links to add of Ms Ariella Diaz:

Twitter- Www.twitter.com/astarxbby
Instagram- @astarxx


No comments:

Post a Comment