Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'll never understand (poem)

I'll never understand you this thing called love, created so ingeniously by the Lord above.

You can make one laugh, you make one cry, you can make us leave, even stay and try.

You say nothing but we hear you loud and clear, for some it's hard to embrace you because of our fear.

You can cause a tear whether good or bad, you can give the weak strength even if they are sad.

Love is not something only a mother can give, it can breathe new life into a dead heart and cause it to live.

Love does not hurt us, nor give us pain, love gives us new life and something to gain.

Love is something to cherish and something to believe, love is something limitless once it is achieved.

I myself have once loved but that was long ago, but I have never been in love, I wonder why not though?

I guess because I guard my heart because it's important to me, then I remember that old saying "if it's meant to be it will Be."

Love; why are you so complicated and confusing yet carefree? You're something some won't be blessed to even see.

I'll never understand stand you fully, this thing called love, I guess because I was looking everywhere else but from the Lord above...

No comments:

Post a Comment