Monday, July 23, 2012

My Silent Poetry

It's weird but I feel like I've known you forever, like someone I've met in a past lifetime. I embrace you like we've been together for eons. When we speak I get lost in your Voice, my thoughts wandering to what we can become. I feel weak because there's not one word that can fully express how much I care for you. I feel new strength knowing I'm not alone in these feelings I've felt. I yearn for your warm embrace, anticipating the day I can gaze deep in your eyes and pour out all my emotions to you with my body. Two becoming one like distant lovers, yet we've known each other for only a moment. But these moments feel like lifetimes each time we speak, I never want them to end or for you to leave. But when you do go I find myself lost in my thoughts again, wondering how God placed such a angelic woman like you in my life. You're someone I always wanted, but I never felt I would get. It's almost surreal, a dream that I never want to wake up from. If God created perfection you were his greatest masterpiece. From the way you wear you hair, down to your perfectly pedicured feet, you're beyond whatever word I could think of to express how amazing I find you. I feel so strongly about you; but I don't like this feeling of vulnerability. Knowing that at any moment I could lose you, but I would give anything to have just one moment with you. If I had nothing, I would be fine knowing I had you by my side. You've shown me what It feels like to be appreciated, and now I never want to let you go, not even for a moment...

1 comment: