Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2012 Tupac Coachella Performance

Watch "Tupac Hologram Full Performance Coachella 2012" on YouTube

   I'm SPEECHLESS! This was the craziest thing I've EVER seen in my entire life honestly. This Tupac Holographic performance at Coachella gave me chills from the beginning until the very end. The way that technology is able to be as advanced as it is to make us believe someone is there in the flesh even though they're long and Gone is mind blowing! I don't know what to say honestly, just click the link and get as shocked as I was. Check it out before YouTube takes it down or got to www.worldstarhiphop.com because I'm sure they'll have it up.

   I can only imagine what people will be able to do next, because if I'm speechless from this holographic performance, that can only mean that it's much more in store to keep us all awe struck.

No comments:

Post a Comment