Monday, April 9, 2012

THE COME UP entry#2: Spitfyrecmb Bronx Bomber

Watch "@Spitfyrecmb and @MiasLanskey freestyle @ KOTR #SHOTSFIRED" on YouTube

     Here we are again with week two of "THE COME UP" series with entry number two from Bronx, New York, NY native Spitfyrecmb. Now I happened to be on my twitter (Twitter.com/Pme_Mogul) and Spitfyre sent me a link. Now honestly I was hesitant at first to check it out because I get sent links daily from artist of all genres. But that quickly changed for me when I actually checked out the link I was given. I can see exactly why he was given the name Spitfyre, because he was definitely spitting heat in the Cypher. He has a certain New York arrogance about him that I like, because being from New York myself you can't be afraid to go all in. You either Go Hard or Go Home and with the way he seemed to rap he can definitely keep up with the best of them.
    
     What intrigued me about Spitfyrecmb was the fact that he's young BUT can definitely hold his own. New York can be a zoo at times, but with his gritty bars he doesn't seem to have a problem butchering any competition that comes his way. I'm looking forward to see how he's going to evolve as an artist because Lord knows that New York needs more artist that can hold their own. Like a Ceelo game on the corners of any hood in New York City, Spitfyre doesn't seem to have a problem going all in. I can definitely appreciate Brad Butter Films for showcasing an artist like Spitfyrecmb on his YouTube channel. I wish the very best for Spitfyrecmb in his future endeavors and continue to go hard for New York. You're the future and we need you to be one of the few to carry the torch.

    Here are some links that you can check out for the artist Spitfyrecmb and also the cinemotographer Brad Butter who had the Cypher uploaded to his YouTube channel. We'll see you next Monday with Entry#3 of "THE COME UP". STAY TUNED!!!

Spitfyrecmb contacts:

Www.twitter.com/Spitfyrecmb
For Booking/features email: Spitfyre920@gmail.com
Facebook.com/Spitfyrepog

Brad Butter contacts:

YouTube.com/BradButterFilms
Facebook.com/BradButter
Twitter.com/BradButter

No comments:

Post a Comment