Friday, April 20, 2012

Chester French- Black Girls [Official Music Video]

    So the other day on my sister's 22nd Birthday I happened to be shown this Video By Chester French called Black Girls, Watch "Chester French- Black Girls [Official Music Video]" on YouTube by one of my other sisters. This video was raunchy and provocative, and did I mention raunchy? It was sexy from Beginning to end, and honestly after you see it, there won't be a doubt in your mind that Chester French loves Black Girls.

    I'm trying not to give the concept of the video away, but just know there's a lot of kissing and loving going on, and not from Chester French. It was sexy and the women in this video lay it all out in this Video. So if you're trying to be awed and amazed, then click the link in this post. You won't be disappointed, just know that much. I don't have to say enjoy, because once you see it, the Video will speak for you. I see that Chester French and I definitely have something in common, we BOTH LOVE BLACK GIRLS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment