Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THE COME UP Entry #1: Chicago Femcee Bebe O'hare

Watch "Bebe OHare "TRILLA" Exclusive Freestyle" on YouTube

   So I had the Opportunity and the pleasure to hear some trill and invigorating music by Chicago Femcee Bebe O'Hare. I won't sit here and compare her to Nicki Minaj because they have two totally different styles all together. Bebe definitely deserves her OWN shine because she's bringing something new to the table. She's gritty, honest and appears to be a lyrical phenomenon; with witty punch lines and a swag to match. This Chicago based artist definitely deserves shine and I expect to hear more music from her.  She has two other freeystyles "Rollin" & Drake's "The Motto". Although there are only three freeystyles that I've heard personally, I'm certain that she will definitely be able to make her mark as a Femcee in this industry that's way too "commercial" for me.

    I miss when rappers actually had something to say, and at the rate that Bebe O'Hare is going; I'm sure that she will have no problem bringing the basics back to this dying game. If rap ever needed a female saviour, she's definitely one of the people holding the torch. I expect big and GREAT things from Bebe O'Hare, and at the rate she's going she won't disappoint AT ALL!

  Here are some of Bebe O'Hare's social Media sites that you can follow, and the original uploader of the video on this Blog as well. Big Shout Outs to the Director Nick Huff Barili for directing all three freeystyles, expect great things from him. Also shout outs to Hardknock Tv for the video, they're doing a great Job over there. And to Bebe O'Hare; definitely keep doing your thing, I expect to see you up there with the GREATS SOON!

Www.Twitter.com/Bebe_Ohare
Www.Facebook.com/BebeOhare
Www.YouTube.com/BebeOhare
Www.Vimeo.com/BebeOhare
Www.YouTube.com/HardKnockTv

No comments:

Post a Comment