Monday, April 23, 2012

THE COME UP entry#3 FEV out of East Harlem

     I'm back with THE COME UP series, with Entry#3 from East Harlem Ether spitter FEV. Now I'm a little bias because he's from the same place I'm from, but I'm bias with good reason. FEV has bars and has the kind of music that you can listen to. I'm a lover of music and I'm very critical about what I listen to when I'm trying to get in the zone. But when I heard this song Watch "FEV- Buda & Grandz Music" on YouTube I was definitely hooked. Now even though I admitted that I'm a little bias because FEV is from the EASTSIDE of Harlem just like I am, he's talented and you can't take that away from him.

    We need more people like FEV to represent the EASTSIDE of Harlem, and I believe he hasn't done us wrong whatsoever. I feel like if you're From Harlem, East or West, We should definitely band together. NO ONE will represent who we are better then those who come from here...Period! And ANYONE who's from New York City, Especially from Harlem, producing the kind of music that FEV is I would vouch for them too. No hands down, no questions asked.

   When you're from Harlem you have a certain swag about you that can't be duplicated or copied, and FEV has Harlem swag all the way. I'm looking forward to more music from FEV, you're doing Harlem proud and keep doing your thing. I want to see FEV, and more people like him to hold the torch for our City. Keep striving for the pinnacle, and I definitely want to see you signed to a major label, because talents like yours should never be overlooked.

For more Information on FEV and Cinematographer DONJAI check out these Links below:

FEV:
Www.YouTube.com/EastsideFEV
Www.twitter.com/UFOFev
Www.twitter.com/HighEnterprise
Www.HighEnterprise.com

Donjai:
Www.twitter.com/donjai
Www.donjaimages@gmail.com
Www.Facebook.com/Donjai

No comments:

Post a Comment