Saturday, April 7, 2012

Review on Drake's HYFR (Hell Yeah F*cking right) video

   I finally had the opportunity to see the New Video for Drake's HYFR (Hell Yeah F*cking Right) and I liked it. It was edgy and pretty unorthodox, but that's something I feel like is missing in some videos nowadays. It seemed like Drake was having a great time in this video, it wasn't serious or had any doom and gloom to it. I like the fact that he went back to his Jewish roots in this video but he still splashed his YMCMB twist to it. My sister told me that she thinks that the Jewish community might be a little offended by the new video, but we'll have to see. All and all I think that Drake did a pretty good job with this one.

   The cameos were just as wacky and crazy as the video was, but you can't go by me because I like being edgy. Being edgy is a great way to live and be if executed properly, and I personally feel that's exactly what Drake did when he made this one. Hopefully he continues down the road of being edgy and unorthodox, because if he does then I'll definitely continue giving two thumbs up to his videos like I did with this one. If you want to check out Drake's HYFR featuring YMCMB CEO Lil Wayne then go to www.Octobersvery.net to check the latest video.

No comments:

Post a Comment