Friday, April 13, 2012

(EXCLUSIVE) Clay Chains By Thesis Pieces Originals

Watch "Clay Chains: Zombielyfe.com (iPhone Footage)" on YouTube

    This is one post that I'm sincerely excited about. It's an EXCLUSIVE Clay Chain line from my Homie out in Fayetteville, North Carolina who goes by @ThesisPieces on twitter. He's also got a clothing line called Zombie Lyfe that you can also go ahead and check out. What impressed me most about his pieces was the fact that I don't know ANYONE out there doing what he's doing. Everyone is either doing clothing or bracelets, but to actually have an individual working strictly with clay had me in awe. It's actually one of the most unique accessories I've come across in a long time.

     I was on my twitter just checking out the new followers I had, and I happened to have Thesis Pieces follow me. I followed back and then I saw his avitar with his customized work, and wanted to see more. I went to his YouTube channel Thesis Originals and was literally like a kid in a candy store. Anyone that knows me knows that I like having exclusive items, and I don't like going along with the trends. I feel like with a Thesis Pieces Original you won't look like everyone else. You'll be trendy and you'll look nice wearing one.

      I definitely need one of those Pieces for myself out here in New York City. Not to show off, but to be Exclusive. I'm certain that I'll be ahead of the curve rocking an Exclusive Thesis Pieces Original out here in the big apple. And since I'm around a lot of trendy individuals on the regular, I'll tell EVERYONE I know about ZombieLyfe Clothing, as well as Thesis Pieces Original. Keep doing your thing out in Fayetteville, NC and I expect to hear GREAT things from you. If you happen to need any links to contact this talented artist they are all at the bottom of this page.

Thesis Pieces Original contact information:

Www.twitter.com/ThesisPieces
Www.zombieLyfe.com
Www.YouTube.com/ThesisOriginals

No comments:

Post a Comment