Monday, April 30, 2012

Only in NEW YORK CITY (MTA train)

   If you live in New York City, you've probably seen just about everything you can think of on an MTA (Metro Train Authority) train. I've seen my fair share of things also, but this by far was the craziest I've seen yet. This woman was dicing onions on a cutting board like she was in her kitchen.

   What was even funnier easy the facial expressions of the two men sitting right beside her. Their faces said EVERYTHING! I was just laughing because this was not something made up, or on some television series. This was done in real time, and like I said you can see just about anything done on a MTA train.

   If someone can bring a cutting board and dice onions on the train, I wonder what else will be done? People will do just about anything that you can think of on the train, I just wonder where she was able to put the onions when she was finished dicing them?


No comments:

Post a Comment