Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Brian Mcknight's Adult Mixtape snippet

Let me start off by saying I think that Brian Mcknight is one of the best R&B singers of all time. He's got some of the best classics, things that will make you call up the one you love, and even baby making music. He's great on the end of producing and creating music, and that's just something you can not take away from him. However, when I saw this video Watch "brian mcknight preview of new song for adult mix tape" on YouTube I didn't know how to feel. I'm just not use to hearing Brian Mcknight talking about giving oral sex and making a woman squirt. I expect that from a lot of other people but him.

In no shape or form am I judging Mr Mcknight because I still enjoy his music. I just was sincerely caught off guard by this music "snippet". I actually was laughing just a little bit because I'm not use to Brian Mcknight's raunchy talk. This Adult Mixtape might be good though, I'll check it out and give my synopsis on it if he drops it. I think that if you're going to judge him, listen to the Adult Mixtape first because it just might become a classic. Just because you're not use to someone doing something they don't normally do, does not mean they won't succeed at it.

Brian Mcknight has a lot of timeless classics, and this may become a new chapter in that series. I hope that he doesn't because discouraged because of the backlash he'll get from doing this. But we'll just have to see what he winds up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment